Tag, I'm It!
1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names.
1. I LOVE my family! Zach is the most helpful, loving, fun person and I am so thankful for him. He never complains and makes every situation fun. Avery is so sweet and has the cutest personality. She definately has a lot of "SPUNK" and keeps us on our toes. It's worth it all when she crawls into our bed in the morning and says "I love my mom and dad!" then wants us to have a group hug. We are so excited to have Hayden with us as well.
2. I have a major sweet tooth! Brownies are among my favorites. Avery and I love to bake...we are also the ones who love to eat it. Another bad thing is that I have little self control and never quite know when to say no. I personally think desserts should be an everyday thing!
3. I love to read. Back to the whole self control thing, I can't just pick up a book and read for a little while. That just makes me grouchy to have to put the book down. For that reason, I don't read as much as I would like to. Having a two year old to play "dollies" with doesn't allow for much time. My latest book was "A Thousand Splendid Suns". It's now one of my favorites.
4. I love my extended family! I really feel so lucky to have the parents, brothers and sisters, in-laws, grandparents (and on and on) that I do. Both the Jacobs and the Allens are the best and Zach and I love being with our families. We have so much fun playing games, sports, vacationing and teasing each other.
5. I love photography and would someday like to learn more about it. It would be great to take a photography class and even better to have a fancy little camera...hint hint Zach! I think it's awesome to be able to capture a moment and have it forever!
6. I love travelling. We don't do it as much as I would like, but seeing new places is so exciting for me. No surprise, Hawaii is among my favorites but I would really love to see Europe. Hopefully someday we'll make it there.
Ok, I tag: NIKKI, KELLEY, RYAN, HEIDI, BARBARA, and KELLIE!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Tag, I'm It!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
My doctor finally scheduled me for an inductions. It's not as early as we had thought it would be, but I am learning patience. November 30th is the big day if I haven't gone into labor on my own by then. That's our latest news. Avery got crawled into bed with me this morning and asked "Mom, is the baby STILL in your tummy?" She's excited and will be a great big sister!