This should be interesting!
1. Did you date someone during highschool? Yes, but not one person for longer than a few months. I always liked and dated someone, but I was a little fickle...hence the reason for not having a serious boyfriend.
2. What kind of car did you drive? An '89 Buick Park Avenue. It was GOLD, none-the-less and my friends liked me to drive because it fit so many people. It was considered a luxury vehicle though I never fully appreciated it. I remember Ashton Buswell asking me if he could drive it on a date we went on because of how sweet it was. Obviously he could appreciate a fine piece of machinery. Finally my senior year I got a cute little red Honda Civic hatchback (Big Red).
3. What was your most embarrassing moment? When I was in the 4th of July parade going into my senior year I went to jump off of the float to do a stunt and instead of landing on my feet, I seemed to stumble and land on my knees. I was a little bloodied and the football team just so happened to be on the float behind us. Good times.
4. Were you a party animal? No.
5. Were you a flirt? At the time I didn't think so, but looking back, if I'm being honest, yes-I think so!
6. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Choir
7. Were you a nerd? Not a total nerd, but I had some nerd in me. Like running to the lunch line, wearing pjs to school, AP classes etc, etc, etc.
8. Were you on any teams? 9th grade-volleyball, 11th and 12th-cheerleading.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? refer back to question 7. Not a chance!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Probably, give me a minute to think...
11. Favorite teachers? Mr. Prisk, Ms. Duetry, Mrs. Heiter, Mrs. Reed
12. Where did you sit during lunch? After I ran to the lunch line, I ate in the cafeteria of course, then on to "the Wall" to hang out and look cool because I was sitting at "the Wall".
13. What was your school name? Weber High
14. What was your mascot? Warrior
15. Who did you go to Homecoming with? Tim Anger, Marc Ropelato, Marc Ropelato
16. Would you do highschool all over again? Maybe for two weeks. It was the best!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Playing wallyball at the all-night party then feeling sad that I wasn't going to see half the people I went to school with. Boy was I wrong, I haven't seen 3/4 of them! Graduation was fun, but I was just looking forward to the party. We never slept then ate at Jeremiahs for breakfast.
18.Where did you go senior skip day? Pineview...I think!
19.Were you in any clubs? Honor Society, FBLA
20. Who was your Prom date? DJ Russell, Tyler Buswell, Dave Ballard
21.Are you planning on going to your ten year reunion? Probably
22.Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't worry about the little things, in the end, they don't matter. Try harder to include others and don't be such a scaredy-cat about talking to people you don't know.
I tag...ALL OF YOU!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
This should be interesting!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
It all started at the Pumpkin Patch. Avery loved picking her pumpkin with her cousins.
Then to the Pumpkin Carving Contest. Zach won for the second year in a row. I don't know how it happened, but another year of him gloating.
Our girlies as cute little witches.
Strike a pose. She's gotten so good at this!
Love it when we walk in to the ward Halloween party being one of the VERY few actually dressed up. Hey, at least we are festive and at least my Primary kids thought I was cool!
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!